Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Now, Wait a minute !!!

When I was begging for Fay, Faye to go away..

I did not mean Come to me , Gustav...

My people are telling me not to worry until it gets in The Gulf..

But something says, Be Prepared for you never know what is going to happen..

My daughters always wait until the last minute to get out and that makes me nervous..

cause I am a planner and I like to be on top of stuff,

But I will not worry until it gets in the Gulf and then you will hear from me ...

Gustav, stay away and don't bother us cause it is Labor Day !

How's that for a rhyme..

Seriously, I am worried about New Orleans..cause they have not even rebuilt from the Katrina..

I have relatives that are still rebuilding their house...Still...

I am praying it will dissipate quietly and we won't even remember the name, Gustav..

Praying for disapation...People..join me...

Robin

Oh, How about Hillary's cute pumpkin colored pants suit last night? That's all I have to say...

Gustav please don't mess up The Republican Convention..We need our time...

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Mrs. Brookshire - thanks for reading my blog - I have been a silent stalker of your for awhile now and I love reading it - you make me laugh! Have a great day!